Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MAC: A Rose Romance Mini Haul

Hi Beauties!

Great News! Today I went over to my local MAC just to check if they had received the Rose Romance collection early since this MAC store normally has everything a few days before the Launch. Whoooohooo...they did!

I bought a few things from the Collection.




MAC Magnetique Lipglass: Really pretty rich pink color with the slightest hint of frost. Must Have!


MAC Secret Crush See thru Lip Colour: This is a pink lip stain. The texture feels really nice because it doesn't really dry out my lips like some lip stains do (ahemm...Stila). Only problem is it doesn't really stay on your lips long at all. Actually, once you lick your lips a few times it's barely noticeable. My Opinion? Probably not necessary.


MAC Just A Pinch Gel Blush: This is really nice! It looks extremly red in the jar but it's actually quite light and buildable. The MA at MAC said this could also work on the lips. I will try this throughout the weekand see how it goes.
***Apply it with your #188 Mini Skunk Brush (or #109) when you apply it as a blush****


Lastly....My birthday is coming on April 29th and my wonderful best friend Sina bought me these fabulous sandals at Jcrew. What do you think?
www.jcrew.com for more info.
**Excuse my chipped nail polish***


XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment