Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bebe New York Fashion Week Show! Here I come!



Hi Beauties!

About a week ago, I told you about the  Bebe/Kardashian design collaboration. I Love the Kardashians and Bebe! And Guess What? I won tickets to the New York Fashion Week show this Tuesday! I am so excited!!(and, I just can't hide it!

I was asked by Bebe to Blog about the show! I know! Wow!  
Kim Kardashian will be at the show! I hope I get to at least take a photo with her.

Stay Tuned for more insider scoop on the happenings of the show! I will be sure to try to get everything! I'm even trying to get them to give me the scoop on the Beauty/Makeup!

Did you get any of the pieces for the collection? The clothes sold out on the first week in most stores and online!
XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment