Friday, March 6, 2009

Bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Sugar Scrub


Hi Beauties!

Today, I couldn't help myself! I had to write a quick review on the Bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Sugar Scrub! First of all, this smells amazing! I simply cannot wait to get into my shower and try this stuff out!

I actually worked for Bliss a few years ago and quite honestly been unimpressed with scents from their body care line. Well, this scrub has made me a follower! Too bad I don't get my employee discount anymore! ha ha!

If you happen to be in a Sephora or even better, at a Bliss Spa, open this container and be addicted. The price tag is high but I'm pretty sure I'll get months of use out of 1 container. Besides, weekly exfoliating sessions do wonders for your skin. Who doesn't want a glow??

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment