Friday, March 6, 2009

What I'm using right now Tag!!

What I'm using right now Tag!!

Tag taken from Fafinettex's blog!

HAIR

Shampoo - Loreal Curl shampoo

Conditioner - DevaCurl One Condition (I couldn't live without this!!)

Styling Products - DevaCurl Angell



BODY

Body Wash - L'occitane Lait (Milk) Shower Cream

Body Moisturizer - Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Anti Perspirent - I always use Arm& Hammer Ultra Max Invisible Solid, powder fresh

Fake Tan - not applicable

FACE

Makeup Remover - baby wipes and Maybelline Expert Eyes

Cleanser - Biore 4-in-1 self-Foaming Cleanser

Exfoliator - Clear & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Mask - None at the moment



MAKEUP

Primer - sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (don't really know if this is worth a whole $40)

Foundation - Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, #128

Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium Plus


Blush - NARS Torrid ( I love it!)

Bronzer - NARS Laguna

Highlighter - sometimes I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

Eyebase - Too Faced Shadow Insurance (must must have!!)

Eyeshadow - MAC Sketch, MAC Blacberry, MAC Yogurt. MUFE #128 + MAC Folie

Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline Blacktrack

Curler - Too lazy to curl! Gasp! I know ....I know!

Mascara - Maybelline Full N Soft (started out not liking this one but it's not bad actually! It made my lashes look dark enough, a little longer and seperated).

Lipstick - MAC Creamsheen in Ravishing

Gloss - MAC Sweet Strawberry (wow!)

Nail Varnish - Today? OPI - Overexposed in south beach.

If anyone hasn't already done this Tag I Tag you,
look forward to reading them!

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment