Thursday, August 13, 2009

****CLOSED****300 Subscriber Raffle!!! (MAKEUP FOREVER EYESHADOWS)

Hi Beauties!

Thank you very much to all my of new and older subscribers! You are all wonderful and as promised, I will be having a raffle in honor of my 300+ Subscribers!

Prizes (for 1 winner)
1. Makeup forever eyeshadow in #167 (Shimmery blue)
1. Makeup Forever eyeshadow in #92 (Rich Bright purple)

*I will be ordering these directly from Sephora. If you are the lucky winner, I will need your mailing address to ship directly to you.
***MUST BE 18 OR OLDER & YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS PAGE****

Shipping in the USA only (times are hard).

What you need to do is very simple.....

Post a comment below with your first name and email address.
I will choose 1 winner at random and email you if you win. :-)

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment