Monday, August 3, 2009

THANK YOU To All Of You!


WOW!


I can't beleive that I am well over 250+ followers on this blog (264 to be exact)! I don't know how to express my deepest gratitude for your support. I started this blog as an experiment and never thought that this was going to grow over 10 people, nonetheless 250+! Thank you!


I am incredibly humbled by the wonderful emails that I have received from many of you. Some have been so touching that I have even read some of them to my Mom! Thank you!


My goal would be to update this page every single day with new things and I apologize because I fail at this about 6 days a week!


If you ever have a question for me that you need an immediate answer on, please write to me on Twitter (or Email me) . I do check it every single day and I do make an effort to answer and interact with everyone on there.


I will do a Raffle upon hitting my 300th follower.
I will start small with my FAVORITE Makeup For Ever Eyeshadow #167.
***(looks like Freshwater from MAC....oh but so much better!!!)

Thank You (1,264 times over)!

Awilda


0 comments:

Post a Comment