Friday, September 11, 2009

MAC Style Black Collection (Launch Sept. 24, 2009)


Hi Beauties!

I hope many of you are as excited as I am about the new MAC Style Black Collection which is set to Launch in the U.S. on September 24th.

I was able to get a sneak peak at the collection today at my MAC store and I have to admit I left really excited!

The Grease Paint Stick was to die for! It can be worn as an eyeliner, an eyeshadow base or alone for a smokey look. I layered 1 of the Mineralized eyeshadows on top of it and it was AMAZING!


I am also very excited about the infamous Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. Ever since this product was released years ago as limited edition it has received nothing less than Holy Grails! I will be getting mine for sure!

The nailpolishes were all great looking. I love the look of the black on really short manicured nails. CHIC!

The lipsticks in black are uber-chic! You really need to be confident with yourself to wear the black lips out. If you are a little more modest, the black lipsticks could be a great way for you to darken your other lipsticks by mixing with a brush. The Mattene lipstick in the wine color made my heart skip a beat. Simply Gorgeous!

This collection is very edgy and it is well worth a look.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS AND DETAILS!

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment