Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brand New Fave: Nars Cordura

Hi Beauties!

Yesterday I tweeted about my recent Nars Cordura Eyeshadow Duo purchase and of course I wanted to share it with all of you. As you know from some of previous posts, I am a big fan of Nars Cosmetics.

Everything from the blushes (which are any makeup lover's must have) to the foundations and eyeshadows are such high quality. Hence, I decided to continue adding to my Nars stash with this pretty color combination. 


In the packaging this doesn't really look like much but I swatched it at my local Sephora and I think my heart skipped a beat. The brown color is a perfect shade of bronze with a dusting of gold sparkle (not glitter). The darker side is a deep brows/black with similar gold sparkle. These colors could be used together or individually depending on your look.


Do you own this Duo already? What do you think?




XOXO,
Awilda


0 comments:

Post a Comment