Monday, July 20, 2009

Shoes That Make My Knees Weak!

Hi Beauties!

Today's post has nothing to do with makeup. It's all about shoes I adore (but can't afford) and some wallet friendly similar alternatives. I have to admit that shoes have a very special place in my heart, right next to the makeup of course! I drool over shoes from premium designers and while my wallet is not very heavy, I still daydream. Here, I selected some of my current favorite 'obsessions' and some wallet-friendly alternatives.

Splurge: Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120

Steve Madden Nicolett Black Patent


Splurge: YSL Easy Open Pumps

Steven by Steve Madden Smittin





Splurge: YSL Triptoo Pumps

Steve Madden Symbill Pump (eventhough it's not patent leather, the style is similar)


Splurge: Christian Louboutin Paris 100

Steven by Steve Madden Blazzer

Splurge: Brian Atwood Hidden Platform Pumps


Steve Madden Slique Taupe Snake Pumps

Splurge: Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi Bandage Ankle Boots

Steve Madden Towwer

Splurge: Christian Louboutin Very Prive Peep-Toe Pumps

Steve Madden Brriggt Black Multi


I hope you girls enjoyed looking at the shoes as much I do. I have a serious thing for Lubus. So much, that when I become rich one day (lol), I would love to have a closet full of them. In the meantime, I will settle for my 1 and only pair.


XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment