Monday, July 6, 2009

FOTD: I Love MAC Pigments! :-)

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all had a great 4th of July Weekend! What did you do?

I was at my Brother's house enjoying some great BBQ and enjoying the great weather! If you live around the Eastern USA, you'll know how exactly what I mean when I say I was REALLY enjoying the good weather. Finally! :-)

Here's the look I wore using MAC Pigments (which I adore)!

FACE:
MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion
Chanel Teinte Innocense Foundation - Natural (this matches better)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Plus
Bobbi brown concealer - Natural (not a great match)

CHEEKS:
Nars Dolce Vita

LIPS:
My favorite combo!
MAC Pink Plaid Lipstick
MAC Velvetella Lipliner
MAC Sweet Strawberry Lipgloss (LE - Hello Kitty)

EYES:
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
MAC Melon Pigment + FIX+ on inner lid
MAC Pinked Mauve Pigment in the crease
MAC Sketch ES to bottom Lashes and most outer corner
MAC Smolder to waterline

I hope you like this! I think it's a great dressed up summer face!
XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment