Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MAC Naked Honey Haulin and MAC Studio Talk Class



Hi Beauties!

I was super happy today because I was able to attend a "MAC Class" at my local MAC Store. The class was a private event hosted by a Senior MAC Artist for 2 hours. There was a full face demonstration by two artists who talked about many of the MAC products (of course) and also a Q&A session for audience to ask questions.

It was a great time and I would highly recommend attending one of these MAC Classes if they are available in your area.

Anyway, on to the good stuff. I did a little damage and picked up at few things I "needed". LOL

The Naked Honey Collection was released today and I was un-impressed.
I picked up the "Pollinator" Eyeshadow and the "Golden Nectar" Highlight powder. Honestly, I am retuning the powder because there's very little "reflects" in it and it wasn't what I expected. It's much too Satin-y, more like a Natural Skinfinish.


Other Goodies:
MAC 224 brush (An Eyeshadow blending must have)

MAC 227 brush (great for applying highlight)

MAC Earthly Riches Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo (Smokey grey Plum combo which is gorgeous on warm skin tones)

MAC Morange Lipstick (The trend is Bright, Coloful lips and this is spot on bright orange!)

MAC Melon Pigment (beautiful golden melon color for highlighting and eyeshadow)

Let me know if you have any questions on any of these.

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment