Monday, June 1, 2009

RCMA Professional Foundation

Hi Beauties!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today's post is not a Tutorial or a Product Review. I am looking for some feeback from all of you on this RCMA Foundations.

Have any of you tried the RCMA Professional Foundation yet?

I bought the Shinto Palette because I have read so many awesome reviews about this foundation. I knew I needed to add it to my "STARTER" makeup kit because eventhough I think Makeup For Ever's HD foundation is fantastic, it's quite expensive on a beginner's budget.

http://www.camerareadycosmetics.com/home.php
The palette was $60.00 US for the sample size palette which contains 18 colors.

Anyway, I matched myself to be Shinto II (circled in my image) which is the equivalent of MAC NC40. Today is the first day that I am wearing this foundation and so far I do like the finish. It's not really a 'glowy' finish; it's more of a satin "soft" finish. It reminds me of MAC's Studio Fix Fluid but maybe a little better, less "cakey". I used my Beauty Blender Sponge to apply it on my face.

If you have used this foundation:

1. How did you apply it?
2. Did you use the Foundation Thinner as recommended?
3. How did you like the finish?
4. How does it hold during a photoshoot/warm weather?

Thanks for any feedback in advance!

XOXO,
Awilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment